DENTAL FILLING CLINIC IN ISLAMABAD
Welcome to Hassaan Dental Clinic – where your journey to a radiant and confident smile begins. Nestled in the heart of Islamabad, our state-of-the-art clinic is your trusted haven for restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile. We are committed to excellence and specialize in delivering top-tier dental filling services, offering you a path to optimal oral health and aesthetics. We are dedicated to tailoring our services to meet your specific needs. Allow us to be your partners in achieving the vibrant, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed of. We are here to address all your dental problems. Dive into a comprehensive guide for our services at Hassaan Dental Clinic.
Dental fillings, also known as dental restoration, is a meticulous process designed to fully reinstate the natural form and function of a compromised tooth structure. A dental filling is a restorative substance expertly applied to recreate the missing tooth structure’s functionality and structural integrity.
At Hassaan Dental Clinic, we uphold a steadfast commitment to your well-being by completely avoiding using AMALGAM fillings, which have been associated with various harmful effects.
Our highly skilled dentists are true artists in matching the exact shade and texture of the filling material with your natural tooth, achieving a seamless blend. The result? A restoration so flawless no one can discern the difference between your genuine tooth and our expertly placed filling.
Some of the Dental Fillings We Offer
Composite fillings are tooth-coloured fillings that blend seamlessly with your teeth.
- Aesthetics: Composite Fillings are made from a resin composite that blends with the natural colour of your teeth. The filling blends so well, that it looks natural.
- Bonding: Composite Fillings bond directly with the teeth to create a stronger bond. The bond prevents breakage and provides support.
- Durability: The durability ensures that the filling can withstand the pressure of chewing. Composite Filling is ideal for small and mid-sized fillings to survive the pressure.
Glass Ionomer Fillings
This filling is ideal for filling cavities and teeth that are put to less chewing or less bite pressure.
- Release Fluoride: Glass ionomer fillings release small amounts of Fluoride in the cavity. The Fluoride prevents further decay of the cavity.
- Adhesion: It provides strong adhesion by bonding directly with the enamel and dentin of the teeth.
- Uses: This filling is preferred as an under-filling of crowns. It is also used in fillings below the gum line.
Porcelain fillings commonly known as Ceramic fillings give you a very natural look.
- Aesthetic Quality: Porcelain Fillings are stain-resistant, and can be custom-made to match the colour of your teeth.
- Strength: Porcelain fillings have a strong adhesion. They are prepared in the lab and then bonded with the teeth to provide strength.
- Versatility: Porcelain fillings can be used in various ways. They are used as inlays, crowns, and onlays.
Gold is a very durable filling and remains attached for a very long time.
- Bio-Compatibility: Gold is well-tolerated by the gum tissues, and is widely used as the favourite filling of all times.
- Durability: Gold fillings can last for more than 2 decades, and that’s what proves their high durability.
- Custom-Creation: This filling is created in a lab and then cemented into the place.
Dental crowns, as the name signifies crown or cap the tooth or dental implant. Why are crowns used in the first place? Crowns are usually needed when a cavity is threatening the health of a tooth. However, the use is not limited to this; crowns are often used to improve the appearance as well as the strength of the teeth.
At Hassaan Dental Clinic, the dental crowns are customizable, as the patients get to choose the size, shape, or shade of the crown. Our claim is that our dentists are not only good at what they do, but we proudly announce the use of the best quality materials only.
Why Choose Hassaan Dental Clinic?
At Hassaan Dental Clinic, recognized as the best dentist in Islamabad we offer a holistic approach to dental care. Our team makes sure that you are comfortable with the procedure. The team also ensures that you understand the benefits of aftercare for the material you choose for filling.
We make sure that our team answers all your queries. We are on standby to ensure you have the most comfortable and best experience while you are at our clinic.
We offer guidance to all our patients on how to care for your fillings. Regular dental checkups, flossing, brushing, and avoiding sugary foods can ensure the longevity of your fillings.
Comprehensive Dental Examination
Before we go for any procedure, our team ensures a thorough examination to see if you actually need the procedure. A thorough checkup ensures early detection of the problems as early as possible to treat them early.
Tooth Sensitivity Treatment
Along with the Dental fillings, we address the sensitivity issue that most patients face. We ensure that you enjoy hot and cold foods without any discomfort.
Commitment to Excellence
Our dedicated team is continuously committed to continual education and learning. We aim to offer the highest standard of dental care in Islamabad, employing updated materials, updates, and equipment.
Protect your teeth and elevate your smile at Hassaan Dental Clinic in Islamabad. Whatever the dental filling price in Pakistan may be, we offer our services at the most affordable rates. Get in touch with us today to schedule your appointment or to learn about our specialized services.